Angela joined Crown Law in early 2017, bringing with her extensive experience in commercial property law. Prior to joining our practice, Angela worked in the Brisbane office of an international law firm for 15 years and in the UK for nearly three years.
Angela has acted for a wide range of clients including State and Local Government entities and major property funds and retailers.
In 2016, Angela completed secondments with the in-house legal teams at the Department of State Development and the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Angela’s experience in commercial property law includes:
- drafting documents for complex property transactions
- advising on major commercial property and business sales and acquisitions
- advising on state land tenure and Indigenous land issues
- advising on and drafting contracts, leases, easements and other property documents.
Angela’s private practice experience includes:
- the property aspects of high-profile corporate mergers, acquisitions and schemes of arrangement
- the property aspects of major infrastructure and resources projects
- acquisitions, sales and leasing for various clients of shopping centres, industrial parks and office buildings
- the sale of a portfolio of 14 resorts and the acquisition of a number of hotels and resorts including a portfolio of five hotels
- advice and transaction work acting for the owner of a portfolio of over 100 service stations
- redevelopment of large shopping centres and office buildings, and establishment of a co-working start-up hub
- property work for the creation of a large property fund to hold a national portfolio of shopping centres
- establishment of unit trusts and other structures to hold real estate assets
- Queensland Government projects for the development and redevelopment of state land and buildings.