A guide to using the QITC General Contract Conditions training
The Queensland Government’s new ICT contracting framework was released in August 2017.
The new Queensland Information Technology Contracting (QITC) framework replaces the former Government Information Technology Contracting (GITC) framework.
To assist with the transition to the new framework, Crown Law is providing free training sessions for government officers on using the QITC General Contract Conditions. The training session will look at:
- recommended circumstances for use of the QITC General Contract Conditions
- ICT products and services governed by the QITC General Contract Conditions
- the QITC General Contract Conditions, including identification of legal issues which are not covered by the standard terms
- the scope of Additional Provisions which may be included in addition to the standard terms
- the key variables for completion in the General Contract Details.
To register, follow the below link to the session you wish to enroll in.
- Monday 16 October 2017 12:30–1:30pm
- Thursday 26 October 2017 12:30–1:30pm
- Monday 13 November 2017 12:30–1:30pm
- Thursday 30 November 2017 12:30–1:30pm
More information about the new QICT framework is available at https://www.forgov.qld.gov.au/new-ict-contracting-framework