Crown Law Regional Roadshow registrations now open
In March 2020, senior lawyers from Crown Law will be visiting five regional centres across the State to deliver free full-day legal briefings to government officers on a range of topics relevant to your roles.
We will also be joined by representatives from the Crime and Corruption Commission, the Public Trustee, Queensland Government Insurance Fund and WorkCover Queensland.
The dates and cities will be visiting are:
- Mount Isa – Monday 23 March
- Townsville – Tuesday 24 March
- Cairns – Wednesday 25 March
- Mackay – Monday 30 March
- Rockhampton – Tuesday 31 March.
This years’ roadshow will cover the following topics:
- Human Rights Act overview
- Inappropriate access to, and disclosure of information
- Workplace culture
- Return and stay at work options after injury
- QITC Comprehensive Contracts
- Public Trustee – Customers First Agenda
- Preparing public sector witnesses required to give evidence: guidance and advice
- Importance of documentation in relation to work incidents
- The obligation of procedural fairness.
- The Human Rights Act 2019 – A practical guide for public sector employers
For more information and how to register, see the event page here.